Reposted article: My original article post dated 27th November 2019
Precious is a beautiful woman, strikingly warm-hearted and intriguing with a pure and calming nature, she has a peaceful presence that captivates you through a whirlwind of bliss, comfort and security.
A very Special Person / One Of A Kind / Truly blessed!
You’ve set the pace, laid the foundation and won the race. Your aura and positive energy is enchanting, uplifting and lights up the pathway as you shine like a diamond. Your smile melts hearts as your caring and nurturing nature transcends with warmth and assurance.You being aligned with your soul purpose. Honesty, transparency, beauty and clarity defines you.
Your endless qualities, sheer talent and quest to care for others. Intuitively and insightful, so wise, knowledgeable and delightful. An excellent mother, a dutiful loyal wife, lifelong friends and family, and the best grandma you could ever wish to have.
As You Watch Over Me / Missing You / Love You To Eternity
Precious, I will always love and adore you so much. The Lord blessed you in abundance, you being a captivating counsellor, leader, and provider, so brave with incredulous strength and credibility. A positive force to be reckoned with, I’m abiding your rules, morals, principles, and traditional values for life.
You’ve fulfilled your potential and made your mark and legacy for years to come, by setting the bar extremely high steadily rock solid, and all your hard work has blossomed to fruition. I am honoured and proud to be your daughter and loved by you. My Precious Mum.
Your Favourite Scriptures: – Psalms 91 vs 1 – 16
1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noiseome pestilence.
4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
I chose to write this mainly in a present tense mode.
You can read related articles: Another PRECIOUS Dedication and also: Unique Vibes Highlights / A Tribute: My Amazing Mother PRECIOUS On International Women’s Day
You must be logged in to post a comment.