Dedicated to my Grandma
Grandma, your life was full of loving deeds,
forever thoughtful of our special needs.
Today and tomorrow, my whole life through,
I will always love and cherish you.
There was magic in grandmother’s touch,
and sunshine in her smile.
There was love in everything she did
to make our lives worthwhile.
We found both hope and courage
just by looking in her eyes.
Her laughter was a source of joy,
her words warm and wise.
There was a kindness and compassion
found in her embrace,
And shining down from Heaven above
we see the glow of Grandma’s face.
Matthew 15 vs 5 – 18
“Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
(5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightiest be profited by me.
(6) And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
(7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying.
(8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
(9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(10) And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
(11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
(12) Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
(13) But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
(14) Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
(15) Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
(16) And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
(17) Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
(18) But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.