It’s International Women’s Day let’s celebrate women in our lives and acknowledge us being a tower of strength, deserving of equality and recognising our contributions to society.
I am honouring and celebrating my beautiful beloved mum Precious today, although she is no longer with us she deserves this honour for being truly amazing, loving and special, my mum is that solid rock and tower of strength and her heart extended to all. – Truly loved! R.I.P MUM our strong bond and unconditional love lasts forever.
My mum’s nickname is Precious because she truly is PRECIOUS…
Related article: A Precious Dedication
Be Blessed Be Happy And Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day!
Psalms 91 vs 1 – 16
1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Related article: Another PRECIOUS Dedication
5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee
8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Related article: Happy Birthday Precious Mum (R.I.P)
9) Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Related article: A Christmas Dedication to my Mum PRECIOUS
13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Related article: Remembering Our Angel in Heaven This Christmas
Ps.. I prefer to use the present tense when writing about my mum.
Related article: The Last Supper Bible Story..