Unique Vibes: Happy Valentines Day!
Love is well and truly in the air this Valentines Week, I hope that Valentines Day + weekend is extra special for you all! You can find out all you need to know from The Five Love Languages Quiz
Many people have heard about The 5 Love Languages Quiz that was a huge global success a few years ago. Dr Gary Chapman is a #1 New York Times Best Seller, he wrote the amazing book: The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate It was first published in 1992 and it sold over 12 million copies worldwide and it’s still an extremely popular read today alongside the Relationship Quiz.
As I mentioned a few years ago the 5 Love Languages Quiz was a global sensation, it has a series of questions that is best taken with your romantic partner, when you both answer honestly, you will be discussing each other’s expectations, values, boundaries etc.. it’s a really good quiz, discovering your love languages.
The 5 Love Languages / Primary – Deepest
1) Words of affirmation: It’s all in the way words are phrased and how often a positive flow of polite gestures and compliments, acknowledging your partner whilst having good manners.
2) Gifts: Giving each other gifts is delightful, it shows that you took the time and effort to pick something that you want your loved one to receive, enduring happiness and appreciation.
3) Acts Of Service: Shows that you are devoted to each other, your love for each other, makes it a given that you will do certain things as an act of service especially for each other which is great.
4) Quality Time: Making the effort and taking the time to appreciate each other, by giving your undivided attention, because you love each other you will naturally have that quality time together.
5) Physical Touch: Appreciating each in an intimately physical way, knowing each other and compatible with physical expressions of love most definitely.
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. – Meet Joe Black
Harmony is a beautiful balance between mind, body and soul measured in tender peaceful moments. – Melanie Koulouris
In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. / In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
Informative, Interesting And Beneficial. – K.A Luxe-Media